The Strategic Academic Advisory Board of the HR School has eminent persons from academia and industry and senior professors from the School. The SAAB brings in viewpoints from diverse fields and domains and provides a perspective and vision that adds depth and breadth to our thinking and actions. It is the sounding board for our dreams and support us in turning them to actuality. Discussions that have taken place in the SAAB meetings have fed intostrategy formulation, opened up ideas for introduction of new courses and helped us in charting out possible new directions that the School can move towards.
The members of SAAB are:
- Prof. T.V. Rao, Professor, IIM, Ahmedabad.
- Dr.Niharika Vohra, Professor, IIM, Ahmedabad.
- Prof. M.G. Jomon, Professor, XLRI, Jamshedpur.
- Mr. Sunil Jha, Global Head-HR, ACG Group.
- Dr. Gopal Mohapatra, Chief Learning Officer, RPG Enterprises.
- Mr. M.S. Magesh, Associate Director – HR, Accenture.
- Mr. S.V. Nathan, Sr. Director and Chief Talent Officer - Deloitte India.
- Mr. Richard Lobo, Sr. Vice President and Head-Human Resources - Infosys India Limited.
- Dr. Snigdha Pattnaik, Professor and Dean, XAHR, XUB (Convener).
- Dean (Academics) of Schools, Assistant Registrar – Academics.
- Prof. Sasmit Patra
- Prof. Mousumi Padhi